Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assure timely collection of non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Hospital Owners, Nephrologists, Business Partners, Vendors on a timely basis. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Frequent visits needed to centers might be need for the follow ups and collection of payments
- Design and implement an optimum process for balance confirmation of AR balances and reconcile them on regular basis to avoid surprises, disputes with customers, etc
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Manage proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution
- Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts;
- expediting payment.
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Since you will be the main point of contact the business work demands a lot of travelling to
- different state .
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree; Masters Preferred MBA Finance or relevant PG programs
- Experience required: 2 to 5 years.
- Regular travelling to Centres.
- Reporting to CFO /O2C Manager.
- Possess good accounting knowledge.
- Based out at Support office in Hyderabad.
- Should have Good Excel & Power Point Knowledge.
- Effective oral/written English communication skills.
- Decent interpersonal skills / Ability to work with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team to achieve goals.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: http://careers.nephroplus.com