Assistant Manager - International Business Development will be an individual contributor. The primary responsibilities would to identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage key partnerships in international geographies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for search, evaluation, negotiation and transaction to deliver on strategic BD deals.
- Ensure a robust planning and a detailed execution of the project as needed to launch international operations in selected countries.
- Responsible for establishing, developing and managing relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Responsible for pipeline generation and management to close JV and M&A deals.
- Research prospective partnerships in targeted countries, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target market including market size, competitors, local regulation, upcoming/ongoing dialysis projects.
- Develop and implement suitable strategies for entering the market.
- Prepare proposals and contracts as per clients need.
- Optimize efficiency of BD deals by carrying out due-diligence.
- Scan, identify, introduce, negotiate & close agreements O&M project in target market.
- Coordinate with local BD and marketing resources for scheduled activities.
- Create a culture of competitive intelligence gathering.
- Develop business acumen to understand the wider issues/challenges of the industry in target countries.
- Graduate/ PG with experience in Healthcare/ Pharma/ Consulting or other relevant industry.
- Experience required: 2 to 4 years
- Demonstrated record of successful deal closing
- Excellent communication, negotiations and presentation skills
- Strong market knowledge and understanding of P&L
- Ability to connect, network, influence key stakeholders
- Capability to serve as primary liaison with partners
- Analytical and Self driven
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
- Cross-cultural cross-functional communication
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ethical in thought and action
- Confidence and Self-motivated to excel
- Decision-making and creative problem-solving skills
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is India's highest quality dialysis & top kidney care provider
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:West Wing, 1st floor, Punnaiah Plaza, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, above SBI Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034.