Center Manager will be responsible for center operations of NephroPlus Dialysis unit. Center Manager ensures optimum operational efficiency of units by coordinating with various functions to achieve target growth & profitability and maximize internal & external customer satisfaction. Accountable for operational issues, process streamlining, end to end business, clinical, and manpower administration pertaining to units in line with Company business objectives.
- Should be able to independently handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center
- Handling daily staff administration, attendance, leave management
- Handling employee grievances.
- Handling Guest Scheduling, Billing, cash, patient care,
- Handling petty cash and center inventory
- Giving best guest care services
- Supervision of all the departments for its effective functioning.
- Develop and support the diagnostic services and make them center of excellence
- Handling inventory management and monitoring
- Managing the Front Office, Housekeeping, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: Bachelors / Post Graduate Degree
- Experience required: 1 to 4 years
- Analytical and Self driven
- Effective written and verbal communication of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
Perks and Benefits
- Empathy & Flexibility
- Ethical in thought and action
- Ability to work with diverse teams, able to influence and build professional relationships
- Confidence and Self-motivated to excel
- Leadership skills
Interested candidate can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus | India's largest network of dialysis centres