Roles and Responsibilities
Center Manager will be responsible for center operations of NephroPlus Dialysis unit. Center Manager ensures optimum operational efficiency of units by coordinating with various functions to achieve target growth & profitability and maximize internal & external customer satisfaction. Accountable for operational issues, process streamlining, end to end business, clinical, and manpower administration pertaining to units in line with Company business objectives.
- Should be able to independently handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center
- Handling daily staff administration, attendance, leave management
- Handling employee grievances.
- Handling Guest Scheduling, Billing, cash, patient care,
- Handling petty cash and center inventory
- Giving best guest care services
- Supervision of all the departments for its effective functioning.
- Develop and support the diagnostic services and make them center of excellence
- Handling inventory management and monitoring
- Managing the Front Office, Housekeeping, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: Bachelors / Post Graduate Degree
- Experience required: 1 to 4 years
- Analytical and Self driven
- Effective written and verbal communication of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus | India's largest network of dialysis centres
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Ramkrishna Care Super Specialty Hospital Aurobindo Enclave, Pachpedi Naka, Dhamtari Road, NH 43, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492001