As Business Development consultant you will be responsible for identifying and exploring strategic business development opportunities within the Clinical Research business in order to maximize organization growth
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the growth of our Clinical research Business with both new and existing customers, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and repeat business in accordance with current market evolutions.
- Recognize and prepare clinical trial research plans with CROs, pharmaceutical and biotech organizations.
- Explore various pharmaceutical organizations pipelines to find out new and upcoming clinical study possibilities with a focus on obtaining new therapeutic areas, new contacts, new pharmaceutical/biotech organizations and new CROs in the industry.
- Make calls to targeted companies, seek out new contacts, finish all surveys, make follow-up calls and evaluate web sites to make sure that all possible studies are being analysed.
- Explore various Ethics Committees and find out business possibilities in focus with the Clinical Trials.
- Accountable for supporting with external advertising and provide support in enrolment of subjects for ongoing clinical research at study sites.
- Recognition of new possibilities for the Clinical Research within the Organization.
- Research of all new products/ideas coming to market and evaluate business viability
- Accomplish or exceed organizational goals that have been put in place by the organization.
- Comply with all organization procedures, instructions and directives for the achievement of organization objectives and generate business/ revenue.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Bachelors or masters degree in Life Sciences, Business or equivalent educational background.
- Experience within the fields of Clinical research and CRO business, or other associated, relevant businesses.
- Proven track record of sales and/or business development within pharma/biotech industry.
- The clinical drug development process has no secrets for you.
- Fluent in English.
- Empathy & Flexibility
- Ethical in thought and action
- Ability to work with diverse teams, able to influence and build professional relationships
- Confidence and Self-motivated
- Leadership skills
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Intrinsically motivated for the job
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
UG:Any Graduate,B.Sc in Home Science
PG:Any Postgraduate,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Home science
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Indias largest dialysis center network.
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:West Wing, 1st floor, Punnaiah Plaza, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, above SBI Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034