Nephroplus is looking for candidates with a background in Nutrition. You will need to work along with a multidisciplinary team to ensure quality care is delivered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet all patients individually /Skype Video call before or after the dialysis therapy, understanding their individual medical conditions and prescribed relevant diet.
- Investigate the current eating habits; recommend a dietary plan that would address the medical and nutritional needs; and would supplement their treatment.
- Counsel and educate them on the benefits of following the prescribed diet
- Monitor patients diets continuously; have regular meetings to ensure that they are following the prescribed diet.
- Visit other NephroPlus units once in 15 days or as suggested by the Manager/ Nephrologist.
- Handle patients in the OPD; educate and advise them with diet- related disorders on the practical ways in which they can improve their health by adopting healthier eating habits
- Work along with a multidisciplinary team in the facility to gain patients' co-operation in following recommended dietary treatments, educating other healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, and dialysis therapists) about food and nutrition issues.
- Act as the supervisor for all diet / nutrition related event
- Help and guide units to prepare diet related document for the accreditations and audits.
- Document daily work and maintain the list of guests counselled. Generate monthly report and share with the management.
- Travel across each centre once in fifteen days and perform all the duties mentioned above
- Diploma/Bachelors/Master's in Nutrition
- 1-2 years of experience
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to travel
- Good understanding of local language and culture
- Willingness to continually self-educate
- Empathy & Flexibility
- Ethical in thought and action
- Ability to work with diverse teams, able to influence and build professional relationships
- Confidence and Self-motivated to excel
- Leadership skills
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Intrinsically motivated
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
UG:B.Sc in Food Technology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Food Technology
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Indias largest dialysis center network.
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:West Wing, 1st floor, Punnaiah Plaza, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, above SBI Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034