NephroPlus is looking for an energetic, dynamic and passionate candidate for the role of Executive - Accounts Receivable whose basic task would be to follow-up and respond to Clients queries for payments and maintaining Accounts Receivable Records for the Organization, should have good knowledge of all Billing and Accounts Receivable related activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Customer Statements, Bills, Payouts and Invoices and Reconciliation of Clients ledger.
- Calculate and allocate receipts to appropriate Ledger, Account, Invoice/s.
- Prepare Monthly Receivable statements, Summary.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting.
- Prepare and Post Invoices, Debit note and Credit Note.
- Follow-up Delinquent accounts ( Calling and Emails) and update notes/records of follow-up
- Achieve KRAs rolled out periodically.
- Provide Back Up support to other Groups in Accounting Departments with Audit ready Reports and MIS and perform general administrative activities.
- Follow the set Guidelines, Processes and Policies.
- Work under immediate Supervision.
- Willing to Travel Extensively in assigned Zone
- Graduate, Postgraduate MBA
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar or closely related role.
- Familiarity with Accounting System and Software.
- Basic Understanding of Principles of Finance, Book-keeping, and Accounting.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills. Local language Communication skills would be an added advantage.
- Good MS- Excel Skills. Macros knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Attention to Details
- Good Organization and Prioritization Skills.
- Time Management to complete work on schedules and deadlines.
- Customer Centric attitude.
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Dash boarding
- P&L understanding
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ethical approach(Confidentiality, Integrity, Trust and Empathy)
Interested candidates can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is India's highest quality dialysis & top kidney care provider
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Nephroplus, West Wing, 1st floor, Punnaiah Plaza, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, above SBI Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034