Roles and Responsibilities Business Development Manager with a role of an individual contributor. The primary responsibilities would identify, negotiate, and manage key alliances thus achieving network expansion targets.
- Spearheading high power network growth in the region.
- Handle team of Area Managers
- Developing and understanding of the companys offerings, the competitors and clients to enable maximized sales and revenue generation.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual sales goals.
- Prepare proposals and contracts that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying client needs.
- Scan, identify, introduce, negotiate & close agreements for Dialysis centres in Class A & B Hospitals.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Identify, excite and onboard Nephrologists to partner. Conduct negotiations.
- Coordinate with regional marketing resources for scheduled activities & participate in conferences.
- Work with various governments on creating & executing projects.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Create a culture of competitive intelligence gathering.
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry.
- Promoting PD (peritoneal dialysis) and HHD (Home Hemodialysis).
- Responsible for generation of leads for CAPD & HHD by exploring possible contacts in the Nephrology ecosystem, and also within our existing guest-base in association with operations team
- Lead generations will include both adding new guests and those of converting guests from existing other CAPD networks
- Mature lead(s) for CAPD & HHD and subsequent hand-over.
- Coordinate and organize events to promote events for CAPD & HHD.
- Graduate/ PG with experience in Healthcare/ Pharma/ Consulting or other relevant industry
- Experience required: 4 to 7 years
- Excellent communication negotiations and presentation skills
- Strong market knowledge and P&L understanding
- Ability to connect, network, influence key customers/ stakeholders
- Sound understanding of legal drafting (prepare & sign contracts)
- Capability to serve primary liaison with partners
- Analytical and Self driven
- Travel 70%
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ethical in thought and action
- Confidence and Self-motivated to excel
- Leadership skills
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Health Administration
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is India's highest quality dialysis & top kidney care provider
View Contact Details+