At Nephroplus , a Training and Engagement Manager is responsible for increasing a company's productivity by focusing on targeted training and knowledge building exercises. They will have the responsibility for developing strategies to improve engagement, and manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. An engagement manager may also have responsibilities in internal employee communications and shaping corporate culture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the management to identify the company's training needs
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Identify training needs according to needs, based on research, plan and implement training
programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Developing and delivering the organizations internal communication strategy, planning and
calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Driving the creation of an employee brand
- Overseeing our established internal communications channels (e.g. intranet, employee
newsletters, email announcements) while reviewing and developing our channel mix,
considering the needs of all employee audiences across NephroPlus.
- Coordinating monthly and annual recognition awards, aligned to our values
- Working to develop engaging content that inspires and motivates
- Taking a lead on cross departmental and organizational initiatives including talent
management, org planning and budgeting.
- Effectively manage the training and engagement budget.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training
vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Bachelors Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- 4-6 years of prior work experience
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Strong social skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to continually self-educate.
- Empathy & Flexibility
- Ethical in thought and action
- Ability to work with diverse teams, able to influence and build professional relationships
- Confidence and Self-motivated to excel
- Leadership skills
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is India's highest quality dialysis & top kidney care provider
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Nephroplus, West Wing, 1st floor, Punnaiah Plaza, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, above SBI Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034