Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the management to identify the company's training needs
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities. Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Identify training needs according to needs, based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Developing and delivering the organizations internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Driving the creation of an employee brand
- Overseeing our established internal communications channels (e.g. intranet, employee newsletters, email announcements) while reviewing and developing our channel mix, considering the needs of all employee audiences across NephroPlus.
- Coordinating monthly and annual recognition awards, aligned to our values
- Working to develop engaging content that inspires and motivates
- Taking a lead on cross departmental and organizational initiatives including talent management, org planning and budgeting.
- Effectively manage the training and engagement budget.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Bachelors Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- 4-8 years of prior work experience
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Strong social skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to continually self-educate.
- Empathy & Flexibility
- Ethical in thought and action
- Ability to work with diverse teams, able to influence and build professional relationships
- Confidence and Self-motivated to excel
- Leadership skills
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot no. 83 84,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
View Contact Details+