Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a finance and accounting team (AP, GL, financial reporting & Taxation)
- Build a strong and efficient F&A team to provide robust business support for current operations and future scale up
- Ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping, transaction processing, financial closure on monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Ensure the preparation of financial statements, financial reports and audits for the company and its domestic / international subsidiaries as appropriate.
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain strong professional relationship with statutory & internal auditors and proactively partner on accounts closing, reporting and internal audit matters.
- Assist CFO or management in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Ensure proper working capital management - inventory, AR, AP and others.
- Oversee accounting, tax and legal compliance of international subsidiaries
- Responsible for periodic books closure, statutory audit, internal audit and tax audits
- Review of TDS, GST, statutory payments, payroll accounting and relevant filings
- Spearhead the transition to IND AS adaption and ensure compliance
- Suggest measures and continuous focus on cost optimization and improving profitability
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of company financials in compliance with the Accounting Standards & regulatory requirements. Ensure clean Audit report.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Hospital Owners, Nephrologists, Business Partners, and supply partners on a timely basis. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Ensure effective and efficient set up and implementation of internal controls of the company spanning across all businesses and locations.
- Work seamlessly with peers and business heads to constantly review and improve internal financial controls and operating controls.
- Ensure management reporting is continuously improved to provide value additions and actionable insights to management.
- Lead preparation and implementation of financial policies and procedures ensuring compliance to same.
- Review team and individual performance and provide feedback on strengths & development areas.
- Financial Planning
- Monthly MIS Preparation
- Preparation of Monthly/ Quarterly board presentation
Desired Candidate Profile
• Require a Qualified CMA or Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least at least 3 to 7 years of experience in controllership, financial closure, audit and Tax functions. • Knowledge on Accounts Payable. • Knowledge on Statutory Compliance. • Help in Finalization of Accounts. • Experience in handling a team of minimum 5 people. • Make sure of Accurate & Error Processing & Accounting.
• Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
• Defines, improves processes through Continuous Improvement Orientation.
• Engages effectively with and manages stakeholder relationships
• Displays High Professional and moral Integrity
• Combines technical expertise with Business acumen.
• Demonstrates high Drive for Results
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
Languages Known: English , Hindi & Telugu
Interested candidates kindly send your updated resume @ email@example.com
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asia's largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 11 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,Park view enclave ,Road no.2,BANJARA HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India