Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing departments initiatives including but not limited to coordinating with various ops teams pan India for requirements, coordinating with various external vendors and agencies, establishing contacts, handling logistics for marketing campaigns and events.
- Participate in active or existing marketing campaigns/programs/activities and contribute wherever support is necessary.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, assisting other team members by researching vendors and market trends.
- Keep track of various ongoing as well as incoming marketing activities and requests to ensure they are fulfilled smoothly and on time.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of ops support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Conduct research to analyse market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to relevant ops teams, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Assist with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals.
- Plan and organise promotional presentations and update calendars on a timely basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years total experience
- Have diverse experience in a wide range of marketing functions including communications, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Should be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Up to date with recent trends in online and offline branding strategies
- Empathy & Flexibility
- Ethical in thought and action
- Leadership skills
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is a Asia's largest network of dialysis centers network.
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJARA HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India