Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in installation of new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Assists to ensure proper biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment and answering questions.
- Document evaluations on proposed equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Document evaluations on equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users while collaborating with manufacturers.
- Maintains log of supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Assists in preparation biomedical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel and complying with codes
- The reports for routine RO tests and register should be properly maintained
- Ability to interact with senior leadership/clients and manage expectations effectively.
- Ability to initiate corrective actions and preventative actions to prevent future non-conformances.
- Required experience of dialysis with at least 1 year Experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: B.E. / Diploma degree / Equivalent
- Willingness to relocate within India or abroad, which could be temporary or permanent
- Analytical and Self driven
- Travel 70%
- Decent knowledge of MS office applications
Intrested candidate can share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
About us :
NephroPlus is Asias largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 12 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives. The company treats 18,000+ patients per month and has performed 60+ Lakh treatments to date.
Company website : www.nephroplus.com
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJAR, A HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India