Roles and Responsibilities
- The warehouse executive should know end to end warehouse process.
- Should be good at stock receipt, GRN
- Should be good at material picking, packing and dispatches
- Ensuring the dispatch documents, e-way bill preparation.
- Ensuring the inventory management to ensure the inventory accuracy i.e. no variance in
books vs physical inventory.
- Well versed with inventory cycle count and physical inventory audit and reconciliation
- Good in product sourcing and good with supplier negotiation skills.
- Should be able to handle 40-50 centers independently for demand supply planning, stock
reports consolidations and MIS.
- Should have good analytical skills.
- Should be good in follow up for supplier invoices from suppliers and NP centers.
- Should be good in communication oral & written.
- Should be good in Excel and MIS.
- Should be good team player and flexible for working hours.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience 0 2 years with any Bachelor degree
- Hospital / Pharma Domain Candidates are preferred.
- Excellent communication both oral and written and people skills
- Should be able to communicate in English and Hindi.
- Should be good at MS office.
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Intrinsically motivated for the job
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asias largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 11 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives. The company treats 18,000+ patients per month and has performed 60+ Lakh treatments to date.
Company website :www.nephroplus.com
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 8,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJAR, A HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India