Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely and collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure all brand concepts are met across all channels and consistency of designs across various mediums.
- Suggesting creative solutions to drive engagement with content, conversion and brand experience.
- Developing and strengthening a wide array of brand assets including style and brand guidelines.
- Designing and producing high-quality creative content for digital and social media creatives - static, dynamic, visual concepts, creative animations, motion graphic videos, online paid assets (display and social ads), etc.
- Creating and designing marketing collaterals and materials for print.
- Briefing and coordinating with external digital agencies and printers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in Fine Arts (graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a similar role, with a relevant degree or technical training
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, strong visual design and type skills and experience working across a variety of digital projects.
- Have experience in branding.
- Some knowledge or experience of UI/UX design is a plus.
- Proficient in Corel Draw, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects), and various video editing softwares.
- Experience in developing designs for both mobile and desktop applications.
- Astute Aesthetics - you have a sound taste, and fierce attention for detail.
- Ownership of projects from beginning to end, delivering on time and with maximum quality
Interested candidate can share your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asias largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 11 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives. The company treats 18,000+ patients per month and has performed 60+ Lakh treatments to date.
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJAR, A HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India