Roles and Responsibilities
* Forecast & achievement of targets - both volume & revenue
* Key focused product sales in the region
* Ensure growth as per objective of the division
* Ensure successful launch of new service
* Stock allocation
* Work closely with supply chain team for demand forecasting
* Ensure timely delivery of stocks and periodic repeat orders
* Cash collection- work on reducing the receivables cycle
* Develop relationship with key customer and ensure effective service and satisfaction- especially with purchase & finance teams
* Handle doctors opinions/ queries/ objections
* Recommendation for the addition and deletion of SKUs based on merits and demerits
* Identify the factors related to market, customer, competition, brand performance and contribution
* Build strategies and work for improvement of all identified factors
* Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
* Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
* Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual sales goals.
* Prepare proposals and contracts that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying client needs.
* Scan, identify, introduce, negotiate & close agreements to sell dialysis kits in Hospitals.
* Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
* Coordinate with regional marketing resources for scheduled activities & participate in conferences.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
* Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry.
* Should have knowledge in TN geographic i.e Madurai, Chennai, Coimbatore.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Graduate/ PG with experience in Healthcare/ Pharma/ Consulting or other relevant industry.
* Experience required: 3 to 6 years
* Excellent communication negotiations and presentation skills
* Strong market knowledge and P&L understanding
* Ability to connect, network, influence key customers/ stakeholders
* Sound understanding of legal drafting (prepare & sign contracts)
* Capability to serve primary liaison with partners
* Analytical and Self driven
* Travel 70%
* Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asias largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 12 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives. The company treats 18,000+ patients per month and has performed 60+ Lakh treatments to date.
Company website : www.nephroplus.com
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJAR, A HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India