Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and drive companys sales for Dialysis related consumables and pharmacy items in international markets
- Identifying right distributors/consumers in the international markets across geographies
- Identify potential markets for dialysis products and estimate product-specific demand for those individual countries
- Work in getting product registrations done in export countries wherever applicable/needed. Past experience is an added advantage
- Maintain efficient relationship with international customers
- Develop, plan and implement effective methods to meet planned sales goals
- Track sales goals and communicate with the management regularly
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of experience in International Pharma sales
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Intrested Candidates can share your CV to email@example.com
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asias largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 12 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives. The company treats 18,000+ patients per month and has performed 60+ Lakh treatments to date.
Company website : www.nephroplus.com
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,Road no.2,BANJAR, A HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India