Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• System monitoring
• New accounts set-up and active directory administration
• Design new computer systems system and server performance
• Run reports on system performance for team and wider organization
• Manage staff and user credentials and frameworks
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Create and implement training for staff
• Coordinate and provide support for Firewall and network system
• Ensure systems are secure and protected from breach or viruses
• Risk mitigation planning
Desired Candidate Profile
• B.Tech /B.SC Computer science or similar field
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data center management and data governance
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel
• Analytical and Critical thinking
Perks and Benefits
Laptop, Mobile and Sim card
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asia's largest dialysis center network.
Nephroplus is looking for an IT System Administrator who will be held responsible and accountable for the streamlined running of its computer systems. Must keep a close eye on the implementation and maintenance of our companys computing needs.
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJAR, A HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India