Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives and company HR initiatives.
- Support the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the stakeholders to be able to challenge and coach in a high performance environment.
- Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, compensation and benefits, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Lead regular reviews of the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Where necessary, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement programs (e.g. changes to working practices, organization changes and business excellence or lean programs).
- Manage & Develop an efficient HR department to ensure quality services and advice are provided across the company.
- Monitor HR Metrics (eg turnover rates & cost per hire)
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with Directors and Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
- Keep up to date with HR legislation by researching, before providing suitable interpretation to Directors and Managers
- Ensure 100% legal and statutory compliance.
- Drive training and engagement activities across the company to increase Employee NPS score
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of HRMS is a must
- Analytics skills is a must
- Should be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Should have dealt with employee base of minimum 2500+
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is Asias largest dialysis network and a pioneer in redefining dialysis care in India. NephroPlus operates 270+ dialysis centres in 166+ cities across 23 states in India with a growing footprint in Nepal, Philippines and Uzbekistan. NephroPlus is known for its quality focus and patient-centricity. The company was established 11 years back with a vision to enable people on dialysis across the world to lead long, happy, and productive lives.
Contact Company:Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Plot no. 83 84,,Park view enclave,Road no.2,BANJARA HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India